Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- The Explanation of the Fundamentals of Islamic BeliefExplaining the Fundamentals of Faith: discusses the fundamentals of faith, by outlining and detailing the objectives of the Islamic 'Aqeedah. Numerous references are made to the Qur'an and authentic Ahadith, for establishing the sincere intention and worship to Allaah, liberating the mind and thought from the irrational and chaotic losses, establishing peace of mind and sound thinking, safeguarding the intentions, learning to establish a strong Ummah (community), achieving happiness in this life and the hereafter, and more.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Saleh al-Othaimeen
Reveiwers : Jamaal Zarabozo - Ahmad Bolter - Ahmad Bolter
Translators : Abu Salman Diya ud-Deen Eberle
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/54475
- The Description of the Prophet's PrayerEach worship has a quality and manner demonstrated by Allah or by His prophet peace be upon him. So the writer of this message said in the introduction: "This is a brief about the manner of praying of the prophet introduced to each Muslim to try hard to follow him for the saying of the prophet "Pray as you have seen me praying." narrated by Bukhari.
Formation : Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : Daar Al-Watan - Cooperative Office for Propagation, Guidance, and Warning of Expatriates in the city of Naseem - A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1261
- Al-Adab Al-MufradTranslated from the original Arabic into English, provides a vivid insight into the moral conduct of the early Muslims in a society led by the perfect character of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ('I was only sent to perfect good character'). The Prophet's Companions represent excellent examples of men of vigorous moral stature whose conduct inspired and attracted the masses to the fold of Islam wherever they went during the expansion of the Muslim territories, and contrary to the stereotypic portrayal, in the West, of Islam as being spread by the sword.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Ismaeel al-Bukhari
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/291069
- Summarize of Research of The Tenth World Conference on Scientific Signs In The Quran and Sunnah 1432 - 2011This book contains Summary of Research of The Tenth World Conference on Scientific Signs In The Quran and Sunnah, which was held in Istanbul , from 11 – 14 March, 1432 – 2011. It contains these Research topics: 1. Summarize of Research of Medical & Life Sciences 2. Summarize of Research of Legislative provision 3. Summarize of Research of Astronomy and Space Sciences and Earth and Marine Sciences.
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : http://www.nooran.org - The International Institution For The Scientific Miracles Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/343882
- Riyad-us-SaliheenThe book was compiled by Imam An-Nawawi who was the great scholar of Hadith and Fiqhof his time. Commentaries on the Ahadith have been added by Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf of Pakistan who had originally executed them for the Urdu edition of this book. The English translation of the book and the - commentaries was performed by Dr. Muhammad Amin and Abu Usamah Al-Arabi bin Razduq who have performed their task with utmost care and profound interest.
Formation : Abu Zakaria Al-Nawawi
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/290639